|Area:||from 1000 to 9000 sqm|
|Ceiling height:||up to 12 m|
|Water & Electricity:||meter charged|
In addition to lease of existing buildings on the territory of the park, Voskov is offering its tenants to embrace build-to-suit (BTS) development projects to leverage the capital, resources, and expertise of our company as a commercial real estate developer, while dictating the design, construction, and management of new facilities themselves.
Our BTS tenants works with our personnel to establish technical requirements of the new facility, and Voskov Industrial Park bankrolls the development and construction of the new facility per established requirements. The tenant will lease the facility, when completed, from Voskov for a pre-determined period.
At the moment we are preparing construction of unheated facilities. The rental price for this kind of storage will be RUR200 per sqm/month VAt excluded. Heated storage construction will be made in accordance with requests from potential tenants. Our contractors will build the building within 2-3 months depending on the details of the required building.
- As former factory, Voskov has production capacities of electricity and water supply, sewage allocations and gas;
- Territory has its own heating plant and updated pipelines, with recently rebuilt heating networks inside buildings as well;
- All buildings are located inside the fence surrounding Voskov IP territory, that increases security and limits unwanted access;
- Industrial park offers various types of premises for rent. The tenant can put production, outside storage and offices in one location;
- Electricity and all utilities are meter charged allowing maximize savings on production costs;
- All buildings have good transport access suitable for unloading trucks and vans.
We recommend Sestroretsk as headquarters because traffic situation in the center of Saint-Petersburg is getting more difficult each day. While getting to Sestroretsk is easy and fast - mainly because you commute in the direction opposite to the main stream.
These are estimate commute times from various districts of Sait-Petersburg:
- from Primorsky district - 30-40 minutes by Ring Road of Speed Diameter;
- from Vyborgsky district - 40-50 minutes;
- from Kronshtadt - 30 minutes;
- from South, South-West districts by Ring Road - about an hour.